Term And Conditions
- Use of our website is governed by these terms and conditions.
- By using our website you agree to these terms and conditions.
- This website is owned by Colman Communications Consulting Pty Ltd (hereafter Colmancomm).
- The contents of this website are Copyright Colmancomm 2017
- All rights to copyright and other intellectual property rights for intellectual property on our website are reserved.
- Colmancomm, along with our licensors, owns and controls copyright for any material on our website.
Licence to Use:
- You may view pages from our website in a web browser
- You may download pages from our website for caching in a web browser.
- You may stream any audio/visual material from our website.
- Except as expressly permitted above or by other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- show any material from our website in public
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- redistribute material from our website
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Licence to Use:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true
- We do not warrant or represent the completeness or accuracy of any information on our website.
Breaches of the Terms and Conditions:
- Without prejudice to any other rights we may take a number of technical step and/or legal steps to prevent you accessing this website if you breach these terms and conditions.
- At our sole discretion we may vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
- If a court of other competent authority finds and of these terms and conditions to be unenforceable the remaining terms and conditions will remain in effect.
- Subject to any other legal requirement, such as the Privacy Act, these terms and conditions will constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
Law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with Australian laws and the laws of the Australian Capital Territory in particular.
- This website is owned Colman Communications Consulting Pty Ltd (ABN 71 078 372 013)